CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hootin' & Tootin'!

Since I've already put the blog banner and and Design  Team links up on the right, I should show y'all what I've been up to recently.... I tried out for the Design Team at StretchNBubbles (links on the right, and left, heck they be everywhere!) and I was offered a pozzie on the team!  Woo Hoo! I duly accepted, and am so excited to be able to play with Alison's fantastic digi images as part of my Team duties.  Do check out the SNB blog, and the blogs of the other DT members - they are amazing!!!  Every Wednesday, there is a freebie digistamp available, so pop in regularly!

As part of our application for the Design Team, were had to use the "Pucker Up" digistamp from SNB.  It is so sweet!  This is my creation with the image....

I coloured the image with H2Os.  Can't help myself.... I just love 'em! I used: DS patterned co-ordinated papers and Bling by Kaiser, Bazzil CS, a Stampin' Up! border punch. The gorgeous ribbon from my local craft shop... pink and fluffy with green loops tied along it - yummy!  The bouquet of itty pink rosebuds is from Bizzy Becs (blogs are linked at the left and right sidebars). The bow is from who-knows-where. I also added a 'bling' as an earring for the lass.   Sure am glad I don't need to kiss frogs!

2 cared to share!:

Bec said...

this is such a pretty card.. I love what you have done with the mini roses.. Bec xx

Jane Wetzel said...

totally cute Pauline! thanks for dropping by my blog! Hugz, Jane :)